My Little Spot

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

People that are just played out!

Ok why is it everytime we turn on the radio or the TV we are hearing about the same shit. Here are a few things that I am just sick of hearing about and I know you are to.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We all know they are having a baby, we all know that he left his wife for her. I really don't care, I don't care what the baby's name is going to be. I really don't care if she is going to adopt anymore kids, I think it is nice but I really don't care.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Must I say more! First off why is she having another baby she can't even take care of the one she already has. You know he's going to leave her right, since she is knocked up again he is known for leaving woman once they announce their second child is on the way.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ok we get it she already had the baby so why is he still in the top news??? To me they are an odd couple but that is my opinion, who am I???


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Paris Hilton this girl is out her mind, have you heard the new thing she came out with a video game LOL!!!! O'yeah and someone took off with her mother's day gifts anything to be in the news. I don't know what people see in her she is what you call young and really dum!



So now it's your turn what really gets on your nerves?

6 Comments:

  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger P said…

    I like Jaime Foxx but he is starting to get on my nerves. He is starting to get that Abercrombie and Fitch haute couture look about himself. His edge is going away.

    Kind of like what happened to Chris Tucker and Eddie Murphy. :(

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Let said…

    @ P I agree with that one, Jamie has changed. Did you hear about the issue he had when a woman who was wearing a size 12 sat at his table he went off on her saying he like size 2's at least that's what I heard.

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Let said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger P said…

    That's interesting.

    He used to like thick women.

    Hmm.

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger P said…

    Oh, everybody is so over Tom Cruise, you know? And I really like him as an actor, but he is really making himself so unattractive at this point on so many levels. . .

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger CW said…

    hmmm who else?

    Brad Pitt and Angeline Jolie and of course Tom Cruise are a top my list of played out people.

    Tom jumping on the couh on OPRAH was kinda the last straw for me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home