My Little Spot

Thursday, May 04, 2006

NO TITLE JUST A LIL OF EVERYTHING I GUESS!

Well I haven't been to much in the mood to write anything so I have been commenting on other blogs.

So an update on my health, I noticed that I have been running fevers off and on. I still have pain in my back and ovaries, according to my doctor this is all normal I'm like hell no it ain't. Do I feel like giving up HELL YEAH but I don't given in to this new battle I will survive....((Sigh)) I feel really tired all the time but I think that's just because I'm also anemic meaning my damn iron is low. I bet your thinking shit what else is wrong with her...right?

Anyways no more about my illness!

So who is going to win...CLIPPERS or the lakers...since the og Lakers split up I'm what you call a laker hater I guess. Don't get it twisted I'm not a Clipper fan either I just go for anyone that is going against the lakers. I don't have a favorite team I have what you call MY DREAM TEAM! Let's see where do I start:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

O Yeah I love me some Allen Iverson he has that bad boy look but can clean up really nice!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

D. Fish isn't he wonderful to look at just look at those arms!!! Never mind the other fool!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wade damn he does turn the HEAT up....NEVER mind the other fool!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This man not only is he the best but he is beautiful!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Don't get it twisted I don't have color lines! Something about tat's and bald heads!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Must I say more??



Any who....

I guess that's it for me for now!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger P said…

    This is like Campbell's soup.

    Umm, Umm. Good!

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger That Girl Tam said…

    Me no likey the basketball players. Although Derrick Fisher...umm, yeah nevermind. heheheh...

    Is it getting hot in here, or is it just me?

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Let said…

    It's beyond HOT!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home