My Little Spot

Thursday, April 06, 2006

JUST A FEW WORDS

FOR SOME REASON I JUST COULDN'T GET OUT OF BED TODAY, I'M NOT SURE IF I'M COMING DOWN WITH SOMETHING OR IT'S JUST MY DEPRESSION TAKING IT'S TOLL ON MY BODY. AS I SIT HERE AND BEGIN TO EXPRESS MY EMOTIONS IN THIS BLOG I CAN FEEL THE TEARS STARTING TO DEVELOPE IN MY EYES. SOMETIMES I JUS WANT TO GIVE UP, I BET YOUR WONDERING WHAT IS SHE TALKING ABOUT WELL LET ME EXPLAIN. I HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR A YEAR AND 3 MONTHS AND MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET PREGNANT BUT NO LUCK.

MY SISTER JUST ANNOUNCED THAT SHE IS GOING TO HAVE A BABY. WHEN I HEARD THIS MY BODY AND EXPRESSIONS JUST WENT NUMB. I JUST STOOD THERE AND CRIED, NOT A LOUD CRY JUST TEAR ROLLED DOWN MY FACE. NO BODY KNOWS HOW MUCH THIS IS KILLING ME INSIDE, THE PAIN I AM FEELING IS ONE THAT I DON'T EVER WISH UPON ANYONE. WHEN WILL IT BE ME TO HAVE SUCH WONDERFUL NEWS, I'M SORRY IF I SHOWING SIGNS OF WEAKNESS OR SELFISHNESS THOSE AREN'T MY INTENTIONS.

I SIT AND ASK MYSELF WHY NOT ME? WHAT HAVE I DONE THAT IS SO BAD THAT GOD WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO BE A MOMMMY? BUT I SIT AND I KNOW THAT IT'S OUT OF MY HANDS, ONLY GOD KNOWS WHEN IT WILL BE MY TIME AND I SHOULDN'T BE ASKING GOD THESE QUESTIONS. I FEEL SO ANGRY NOT AT MY SISTER BUT ANGRY IN GENERAL. I CAN'T LOOK MY SISTER IN THE EYE WITHOUT FEELING SO HOPELESS, LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU I HAVE PCOS:

PCOS is a health problem that can affect a woman’s menstrual cycle, fertility, hormones, insulin production, heart, blood vessels, and appearance. Women with PCOS have these characteristics:

high levels of male hormones, also called androgens
an irregular or no menstrual cycle
may or may not have many small cysts in their ovaries. Cysts are fluid-filled sacs.
PCOS is the most common hormonal reproductive problem in women of childbearing age.

These are some of the symptoms of PCOS:

infrequent menstrual periods, no menstrual periods, and/or irregular bleeding
infertility or inability to get pregnant because of not ovulating
increased growth of hair on the face, chest, stomach, back, thumbs, or toes
acne, oily skin, or dandruff
pelvic pain
weight gain or obesity, usually carrying extra weight around the waist
type 2 diabetes
high cholesterol
high blood pressure
male-pattern baldness or thinning hair
patches of thickened and dark brown or black skin on the neck, arms, breasts, or thighs
skin tags, or tiny excess flaps of skin in the armpits or neck area
sleep apnea―excessive snoring and breathing stops at times while asleep


IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE PCOS, PLEASE GET IT CHECKED OUT! THANKS FOR LISTENING!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm very sorry to hear about your condition. I know that it must be very upsetting for you but I have a feeling that you and your husband will be parents to a very happy child one day. It may take longer but I think the wait will be worth it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home