My Little Spot

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

My Results

Well my doctor called me yesterday with some of my results and here they are:

My kidney's are fine, it's my ovaries that aren't producing insulin so I have to wait to see the infertility doctor for that problem.

My hormones are totally out of balance, have to wait for the infertility doctor for that problem as well.

Now for my biopsy this one is a rough one but here I go. The lining that is around my uterus is very thick, I have to keep taking the pill to try to shed some of the lining. Because the lining is so thick it has caused me to be in the first stages of cancer, in a few months I will have another biopsy done and we will see if the cancer is advanced in anyway or if it has gone away with the pills. I will continue to have strong pains in my lower abdominal area because of the pill and what it is trying to do with the lining.

And those are my results.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger P said…

    Janice:

    Where and what have your thoughts been the past few days?

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger ThatGirlTam said…

    Damn Janice....I'm sorry to hear about your troubles...damn, for once I don't know what to say...

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger Let said…

    To be very honest with you now that I've had sometime for everything to sink in I know that I will be ok. First feeling was scared because hearing Cancer and your name in the same sentence is something very hard to take in, but I will admit your mom was very helpful. Yeah I know she is a mess but funny as hell!

    Then I thought of you know the d word because me being the person that I am I do think of everything even if it does scare me. I wouldn't want to leave my family mostly my hubby but for the first time I feel whole and I don't want him to suffer or my kids.

    Then I think of getting better and getting rid of this challenge and all I can do is leave it in the hands of god, only he knows how much I can handle you know.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home