My Little Spot

Thursday, April 13, 2006

What next?

WELL YESTERDAY I HAD A DOCTOR VISIT, I THOUGHT I WAS GOING IN FOR A GENERAL CHECK UP WHICH I DID. THE WONDERFUL THINGS THAT US WOMEN HAVE TO GO THROUGH, THE FEELING OF THE BREAST TO MAKE SURE NO LUMPS, THE PAP WHERE THEY STICK THERE FINGERS IN YOU TO FEEL YOUR INSIDES. THEN MY DOCTOR WANTED ME TO HAVE A BIOPSY ON MY UTERUS, SEE SINCE I HAVE PCOS I DON'T GET A PERIOD AND SINCE IT WAS A TOTAL OF 9 MONTH SINCE I'VE SEEN ONE THEY WANTED TO MAKE SURE THAT I HAVEN'T DEVELOPED CANCER, YES YOU READ IT RIGHT CANCER.

I'M SCARED OUT OF MY MIND SO AS I SIT HER IN A LIL BIT OF PAIN FROM THE POKING AND THE PINCHING FROM YESTERDAY, I CAN'T HELP IT BUT I KEEP HEARING THE WORD CANCER PLAY IN THE BACK OF MY MIND. IS THIS FOR REAL??

WELL THEY ALSO RAN SOME BLOOD WORK TO SEE IF MY KINDNEY'S OR OVARIES AREN'T PRODUCING INSULIN, SO ANOTHER THING I HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT. MY HUSBAND IS GREAT SUPPORT BUT I THINK ONCE THE WHOLE CANCER THING SANK IN HE HUGGED ME AND WAS LIKE I'M NOT GOING TO LOSE YOU THEN WE BOTH CRIED.

GUYS I AM SCARED!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Maximus Doom said…

    Cancer is a tough one...I lost my Mom last year to aggressive lung and head cancer (she didnt even smoke). Yes I prayed; but she died anyway...But God still answers prayers and He still does great things...especially when we dont understand why us. I will be believing for good news for you. I would only say try to be thankful for a great husband and family that loves you, as well as all the other great blessings around you that you may be taking for granted. I have found in times like these, if I get busy helping someone else, I dont worry about mine and sometimes they even go away. Either way... Dont Worry! God's got your back...that you can bank on!

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger P said…

    I have seen the emotions that you have went through, but I am full on under the impressions that you don't full on truly express your emotions totally, at least here, and maybe not with others, too.

    You know that you are constantly in my heart - and prayers.

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger Let said…

    I try my hardest to open up to others and yes I try to hold things together because I have to be strong for myself and my husband. Don't get me wrong there are times when I just cry myself to sleep but I don't let my hubby see that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home