My Little Spot

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I got Flowers today...

Today I got flowers from my staffing team for Admin day which is cool even though I'm not an admin they said since there isn't a coordinator day they wanted to do something nice for me. Can you believe I couldn't cry and we all know why, I just don't have anymore tears. I never thought I'd see that day because I am what you call a water world.

It made me feel really special and it made me feel that even though I am a contractor they do see what I do for them. I just wish I would get hired already! Today I am in a great mood and I will try to keep it up there.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger P said…

    Y'all should see the flowers.

    They look spectacular!

    They are almost as beautiful as her.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home