My Little Spot

Friday, May 12, 2006

I am strickly dickly.....ok I love woman but keep your distance I dont' roll that way!

Ok I don't have a problem with the gay and lesbian comunity trust I think they are a great group of people. My church is full of them I see them like family! But on to the reason of this blog!

I know that I have written about this heffa before, I can't stand her infact no one in our department or company likes her. She is nasty and she walks around the office like her shit doesn't smell. She is one of those that you have to stay on her good side. There is only so much ass kissing I can do, but something about her makes me feel like she is hiding in the closet for real! She text messages a friend of mine saying that she wishes she was a man so that they can date...HELLO she is just wrong. Let me share an eamil with you that she sent me:

What a weirdo because she has done it she just needs to release it to me - UGH but I will resend right now - Thanks for your help and you look beautiful today - Not that you don't look beautiful everyday but today the green really makes you look beautiful.

Bitch better back off!


Another one I had told her that I'm taking the 17th off...P are you in???? Anways this is what she wrote back.

Take me with you

My response was: LOL

She wrote back: Hello I'm being serious

My response: :O)

Another email she wrote:


I'm extrememly overwhelmed right not and feel so far behind and this training everyday is just getting me really far behind.

I miss you all as well I feel like I haven't seen you guys in months.


And another one:

You are so good to me - I just love you - Can you give me the names of the individuals and times please.



P don't you say a word!!!!!!!!!!!
You know she is wrong!

Does anyone else have this problem? What did you do?



Edited*** I just had to add this one it was from today!!!

YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST - I JUST LOVE YOU SO MUCH

6 Comments:

  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger P said…

    Um.

    Sounds like someone wants to fuzz bump with you.

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger CW said…

    Girl you need to be careful, sounds like she wants you. Can you tell her politely, thanks but no thanks?

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Let said…

    I wish I could but she is my boss and with that said I am also what you call a contractor so you know what will happen. Sucks doesn't it!

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger CW said…

    Shucks! Yes it does suck, sounds like there isn;t much you can do. She sounds annoying, hopefully she doesn't bug you too much!

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger CW said…

    Hey Janice,

    Happy Mother's Day to you!

    -Chris

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger Carmell said…

    hmmm... i'd be scurred

     

Post a Comment

<< Home