My Little Spot

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Just a Thought...

As I drove myself to work today I was listening to 100.3 the beat and an interesting topic came up. Apparently their is a list of things you can change body wise. The list is very simple and well to be honest with you I'm not sure why there is even a damn list.

Things you can do to change your body:

1. Since there are 3 muscles in your behind, you can change a flat ass into something nice.

2. Your tummy, you can change this by cutting out fast food and exercise more will help. (That's a no brainer)

3. For healthier skin drink tons of water, we all know that one.

Things you can't change:

1. Pills won't help you increase your breast size.

2. Lip plumpers only work for a little while.


This list goes on and on why do we woman torture ourselves???


Some woman don't want to age or in better words they want to stay young. Yeah thats a bunch of bull shit to me. We are here to live, we are here to age and then we leave it's pretty simple. Sometimes I wonder is it one big competition, come on let get REAL no one is perfect. I don't understand that word anyway! I don't get it either there are those chicks that are good looking why do they think they need to have something done???


What do you think?

2 Comments:

  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger CW said…

    Hi, I think it is stupid and wrong that women are taught that being supe skinny or having a big chest is their ticket to happiness and a perfect life.

    A kind heart outweighs anorexic silicone injected women every day of the week.

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger P said…

    girl.

    I can go on and on. Most of us think there are things we need to change; there are other things that SHOULD be changed, and there are some things that are just fine the way God intended to make us.

    And that's okay with me.

    Okay, but I WILL be going home to my ab roller tonight.

    HAHAHA!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home