My Little Spot

Friday, May 19, 2006

Break up's

I don't get it why is it that when people get divorced or couples split up things get ugly. Ok you have both came to the conclusion that it just isn't working anymore and what's broken for years will remain broken. It breaks my heart when I see my neice or nephews upset. My sister got divorced about 3 years ago, she was married with the ass hole who always made her feel like she was living on egg shells. I bet your wondering because I'm her sister that is why I call him an ass hole well let me break it down for you.

1. He works for the city so he makes good money, he stayed in the condo that they had because its under his deceased mother's name.

This guy only gives my sister 100.00 if that a month because he says that he can't give her anymore money. And when she asks him for some money he tells her, "All you want is money, what the fuck do you do with your money?"

Side note: Here we go let's see asshole my sister buys my niece and nephew (the kids you helped make) their cloths, shoes, puts food on the table, pays rent, a car note, and pays for all their extra stuff. ie sports, movies etc.
So where does your money go??

2. As the years went by he brained washed my sister kids telling them that only bad people get tat's and only bad people go to Hooters and drink. My nephew has a friend that told him about Hooter's and how the girls are treated there (treated like a piece of meat). My nephew told his dad about the place and he asked his dad to never go there, dum ass said ok son.

Tell me this fool didn't go out and get a tat on his arm that says "Mr. Rosas" like WTF are you going to forget your last name dum ass??? Tell me that this dum ass didn't ask my nephew if he wanted to go out to dinner with him and some friends, when my nephew asked where he said Hooters. Tell me that he doesn't drink beer now, my nephew has called him a liar and doesn't want to go to his house for whatever reason.

Side note: I have tat's that doesn't make me a bad person, in fact I drink beer to that doesn't make me a bad person shit I've been to Hooters that doesn't make me a bad person. So now what is your excuse fucker?

3. My sister has gone on with her life, she is seeing a wonderful guy who happens to work for a fast food chain but he makes very good money. My sister is trying to get licensed to be a notary to help make some more money. My sister has never let the kids talk bad about their father always treats him with respect when deserved.

Tell me this ass hole doesn't drive by the fast food talking all kinds of shit about my sister's relationship. Tell me he always interogates the kids when they go over so what is you mom up to? Is she dating anyone? Who? Where do they go?

Side note: Ok mother fucker when has that became your problem the day my sister asks you to help her with her bills then say something but she doesn't so shutthefuckup! Why do you have to keep using the kids has a shield, why do you have to torture them? And why do you think it is ok to call my sister every name in the book in front of the kids, do you think that you are making her look bad because the only one that looks bad is you.


The reason for this blog is becasue my nephew has been really sick with stomach issues and he just came clean with my sister and told her why. It seems that he had a bad experience at his dad's house he over heard his dad on the phone leaving a message for a girl. He was telling the girl that he wouldn't be able to hook up with her because his ex dumped the kids off without notice so now he is stuck with them. My nephew has been upset ever since to the point were he can't even keep food in his tummy. It breaks my heart because he has made them believe that he is the good parent that he doesn't even have a girl friend. What a way to find out AGAIN that your father is a liar. I helped my sister raise my nephew and so it just hurts to know that they have to deal with this kind of stuck when they are with him and there is nothing that I can do to save them, to protect them.

I use to be really close to my sister's ex he was like another father to me, he taught me how to defend myself. But now I have so much anger built up inside that I would probably hurt him if I saw him. So if you going through a divorce or break up please think about the kids if there are any involved. The less they hear the better we don't know how they feel about the issue.

Thanks for listening!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger P said…

    How sad is this?

    Can you imagine your nephew overhearing this?

    The power of the tongue can damage and wreak havoc on your feelings.

    What's wrong with your former brother in law is more than being an asshole. He is upset that she has moved on, and he knows that he is not being the responsible human being that he should be with his children, both emotionally and financially. The things that his nephew will remember is the things that he has SAID, and the time that he spent with him.

    Thanks for the great post. Be there for your nephew. Poor thing was so upset it affected his internal organs.

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger Let said…

    @CW- IT JUST FEELS SO WRONG THAT HE CAN'T BE THERE FOR THEM. IT HURTS AND YOUR RIGHT HE SHOULD BE OVERJOYED TO SPEND TIME, BUT THAT ISN'T THE CASE I GUESS. I FEEL SO BAD FOR THEM BUT I TRY TO BE THERE FOR THEM AS MUCH AS I CAN YOU KNOW. THANKS FOR THE COMMENT

    @P- MY NEPHEW IS SO TORN ABOUT THE WHOLE PHONE CALL, BEFORE HE USE TO TREAT MY SISTER LIKE CRAP BECAUSE OF HIS FATHER BUT NOW HE KNOWS THE TRUTH. I NEVER TALK BAD ABOUT THEIR FATHER NEITHER DOES MY SISTER BUT I JUST FEEL SO HORRIBLE. THANKS FOR THE COMMENT.

    KIDS ARE SUPPOSE TO LOOK UP AT THEIR PARENTS HOW ARE THEY SUPPOSE TO LOOK UP TO HIM? I MEAN ISN'T EVERY LITTLE BOY TRYING TO BE LIKE THEIR DADDY? I THINK MY SISTER IS DOING A GREAT JOB WITHOUT THE ASSHOLE! YES MY SISTER HAS MOVED ON AND LET ME TELL YOU THE MAN THAT SHE IS WITH TAKES REALLY GOOD CARE OF THEM. HE PICKS THEM UP FROM SCHOOL TAKES THEM TO PRACTICE ETC EVERYTHING THAT THE ASSHOLE SHOULD BE DOING! SORRY BUT I JUST HAVE WAY TO MUCH ANGER TOWARDS HIM!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home